North Haven School Construction Lawyers
Connecticut Contract Drafting Lawyers
Because schools typically have a 50-year life cycle, many of the schools built in the 1950s and 1960s to accommodate the baby boom are being renovated or replaced today.
The attorneys of Ciulla & Donofrio not only offer experience and skill in construction law; we also understand the needs, concerns and priorities of Connecticut's towns, cities and school districts. Because of our extensive experience in municipal law, our lawyers are a valuable resource for cities, towns, and school districts involved with school construction and renovation. Simply put, we know how to help towns and cities achieve their project priorities — high quality, state of the art facilities built within budget and on schedule.
Ciulla & Donofrio LLP: School Construction Attorneys
Sophisticated Solutions to Complex Legal Problems
Our attorneys offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Advising as to the legal requirements applicable to a project
- Drafting bid documents for architectural services, construction management services, and owners' representative services
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with the construction team
- Attending building committee meetings and meetings with the owner and their construction team to provide guidance on a wide variety of issues
- Troubleshooting quality of work issues, delays, budget issues and other contractual matters
- Claims review and analysis
- Representation in mediation, arbitration and litigation arising out of a project
Finding a construction lawyer with extensive knowledge of municipal law can be a challenge. Our practice in municipal and construction law is an active one, thus, our school construction clients do not have to retain multiple lawyers to represent them on the different issues. We offer comprehensive yet cost effective representation. Municipal attorneys who require the assistance of a construction lawyer feel comfortable with us because they know we understand the wide variety of legal issues municipalities are faced with.