Prejudgement and Post-Judgment Remedies
Commercial Debt Collection Attorneys Serving All of Connecticut
Aggressive and Creative Business Debt Collections
Since 1996, the law firm of Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP has offered commercial debt collection services throughout Connecticut. We invest in a high-powered public records database and other tools to assist us in locating debtors and debtors' assets for our clients. Without question, it has become more difficult in recent years to find debtors' assets, but we enjoy the challenge, and our repeat business in this practice area is astounding.
Our law firm uses all available remedies to collect a judgment, does not limit our asset search to a particular type of asset or to Connecticut and, when necessary, engages the services of private investigators and other professionals to assist us in our search. The commercial collection lawyers at our firm are committed to helping our clients recover funds quickly and within their budget.
Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP: Commercial Collections Attorneys
Our law firm knows the right steps to take to collect commercial debts. Before you "write off" an account, engage our services and give us the opportunity to help you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our New Haven law firm.
Pursuing Post-Judgment Remedies
At Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP, we have a firm understanding of the various techniques available to recover assets from debtors. The attorneys at our firm act quickly to execute judgments through a variety of tactics, including:
- Bank executions — We utilize public records databases and, in some cases, work with investigators to locate debtors' assets. Securities: execute against certificated securities
- Real property — We have the expertise to evaluate the value of a judgment lien and advise our clients as to whether a foreclosure of the lien will secure payment.
- Personal property executions — We find and execute upon personal property owned by judgment debtors, even if that property is in the possession of a third party. This includes the debtor's accounts receivable.
- Examinations of judgment debtors — We know what documents to subpoena, what questions to ask and how to verify information provided by debtors.
- Other methods — Call us to find out what creative techniques we can use to collect your delinquent debts.
Put Our Firm's Experience to Work for You
For high-quality, cost-effective legal representation, turn to the attorneys of Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP in North Haven. Contact our law firm today to learn how we can be of assistance to you.