North Haven Real Estate Lawyers
Accomplished Connecticut Real Estate Attorneys
The real estate attorneys of Ciulla & Donofrio protect the rights of property owners and those seeking to purchase, lease, or develop property. In addition, we represent municipalities in a wide variety of real estate matters.
Ciulla & Donofrio LLP: Real Estate Law Attorneys
Sophisticated Solutions to Complex Legal Problems
Our real estate practice encompasses:
- Eminent domain — We represent municipalities in connection with the proper exercise of statutory taking powers. We also have experience in pursuing just compensation for property owners when their property has been condemned or taken by eminent domain.
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties — Richard F. Connors, who is Of Counsel to Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP, has over 30 years of experience protecting and representing the interests of buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Landlord/tenant — We draft and negotiate leases, options and related documents and handle commercial evictions.
- Land use—We have extensive experience in land use disputes, including those involving zoning, building code and wetlands issues.
- Property tax appeals — Our attorneys represent property owners who believe their properties are unfairly overvalued. We have extensive experience representing owners of commercial, industrial and residential properties, as well as municipalities, in tax appeals.
We do not represent developers or property owners in the cities and towns we represent. However, our extensive experience in representing governmental entities benefits our private clients in the majority of municipalities throughout Connecticut.
You can count on Ciulla & Donofrio to take a proactive approach to your real estate law needs. We provide practical, cost effective solutions. To learn more about how we can address your specific real estate-related concern, please contact us today. From our offices in North Haven, Connecticut, we represent real estate clients throughout the state.